Thursday, March 24, 2011

Behance Profile Using Facebook Color Codes

I recently edited my Behance Creative Profile to look like a Facebook profile by using the same colors. It looked great and very fresh, but I want to switch up my profile’s look for a bit. By using the eyedropper tool in Illustrator, I was able to get the exact color codes that Facebook uses for their sight. You could use these codes for any profile you can customize with color codes, even Twitter!
  • Facebook Blue: 3C5A97 
               - Color of the logo, top panel, and names/links
  • Facebook Light Blue/Gray: ECEEF2
               - Color of the background for the like or comment sections
    • Facebook Text: 3B3B3B
                   - You guessed it, the color of the text Facebook uses



      Now, these are the sections and corresponding codes for the Behance profile.

      General
      Back: FFFFFF           Line: ACACAC

      Headers
      Box: 3C5A97              Text: F5F5F5

      Profile Tools
      Box: ECEEF2             Link: 3C5A97

      Panels
      Back: EFEFEF           Line: ACACAC
      Text: 3B3B3B             Link: 3C5A97

      Project Covers
      Box 1: EFEFEF          Link: 3C5A97
      Box 2: 3C5A97           Line: ACACAC
      Text: 3B3B3B             Field: FFFFFF

      Comments
      Text: 3B3B3B             Link: 3C5A97

      For all of you visual learners out there, I have included a screenshot of what you will see when you are editing your profile’s colors as well as a screenshot displaying what your profile will look like when you apply the Facebook color codes. I hope this helps everyone! I know I searched for Facebook’s color codes for a long time, which led me to just do it myself. Get customizing!








      1 comment: